• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

It was suggested that one might find other people that are learning the Objectivist philosophy, or even old timers, by coming here and introducing myself. GreedyCapitalist, I was happy to see you are from La Grange. I live in Smithville. It's a small world.

My online names pretty much stay consistant. They are: kuuipo, kuuipoz, kuuipozparadise. We use scruffyman_1 as our e-mail address, but that is my husband in other forums if you see it.

I am thrilled to have found this forum and hope to learn about Objectivism a lot faster now!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yahoo: scott_kursk

AIM : scottkursk1

BTW, for those that have 1 computer shared by two adults, having Trillian instaled for one user when the other uses GAIM makes life so much easier. Well that is until I get my top values Dell to connect to the wireless network i set up in the house for her as a Valentines day gift. Ahhhhh, geek love :worry:

Especial kudos to GreedyCapitalist for the reference to Trillian. It's been a life saver. Or at least a sanity saver on my HP. If only NVU shows as much promise...

My nick on the forum is Pony Girl. I ride dressage on my 16 hand Westfalen (German sporthorse) - not exactly a pony, but I find the irony humorous.

On IRC (#Objectivist on the Undernet), I'm Gullveig. Gullveig was a Vanir goddess in Norse mythology, who had a great love for gold and was known for her greed. She visited the Aesir tribe, and they found her greed annoying so they threw her into the fire to kill her. She was reborn, so they tried again and again to burn her. Each time, she was reborn. The Vanir heard about the way Gullveig was treated, and started a war of vengeance with the Aesir. (The first war in Norse mythology.) Eventually, the Vanir won the war.

Trine

• 4 weeks later...

My alias is DarkReaver13. The "Dark" element is a description of my personality. I am quiet and introversive and I like dark imagery and music. It also represents the fact that I was born on the winter solstice; the darkest day. The "Reaver" element, meaning to tear apart, represents the ripping apart of the quietness and calmness when I express my creativity through my ideas, art, music or writings. The 13 is added for personal reasons which are best left a mystery.

I'm into web-design, making music, art, computers, Russian and south-east Asian history and culture, philosophy, movies and online gaming.

Hi! (PM me if you want my MSN).

Edited by DarkReaver13

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...