Objectivism Online Forum

What's your nick?

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is Onest52 on AIM, I don't really use Yahoo anymore but when I did it was the same    :lol:

Heyyo! My yahoo! and AIM nick is dia777luna. I use GoodyTooShoes because when I attened public school 8th throught 10th grade I was teased a little for always doing my work and stuff. I always work my hardest and try to expand my mind. I couldn't stand it when other students would wine and gripe for some slack.

Anywayz, IM me because I LOVE to talk to people on that thing...(I think it's addicting or something.)

My nick on the forum is Pony Girl.  I ride dressage on my 16 hand Westfalen (German sporthorse) - not exactly a pony, but I find the irony humorous.

Trine

My wife and I both have Arabs. A bit smaller than 16 hands (although mine is 15/1). Of course, I love the intelligence and personality of Arabs.

My AIM name is Styles2281. Styles because most people struggle with pronouncing my last name and, in the military most people refer to each other by their last names. So instead of learning my name, people just started calling me "Styles." It stuck, and I use it for most of my sn's.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aim: Sanjavalenz. It comes from, ironically, my real name - Santiago Javier Valenzuela.

My yahoo: Sanjavalenz

My MSN: [email protected]

I am usually only on AIM, but sometimes I am on other ones (or will get on them by request, if someone from a forum I attend PMs me and asks me to jump onto a certain IM program for a discussion.)

Edited by Pancho Villa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

GarinStone - a charecter from one of MY stories(never finished) who refused to accept being taxed and ended up on public trial for not giving his money for the good of the people(this was BEFORE i read rand) so his excuse was not that he deserved it but that they didn't. Part of my whole already being there but calling it the wrong thing.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AshleyShrugged: Just a play on my liking of Atlas Shrugged, (and the fact my name starts with an A.)

My real nickname is Cash. 1. It sounds very much like my name, Ash, and 2. my friends all know i'm a greedy capitalist :P.

My AIMname is ffashley04, which is because in 2004 I was a Regional President in FFA. (Future Farmers of America.)

On MSN I'm also Ashleyshrugged

Feel free to contact me too!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't believe I've missed this topic for so long...

Over here, it's just mweiss, but on many forums of less serious and honest nature, I use Bass Pig as my handle, since it best denotes what my interests are. (See avatar and web links). :P

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...