Objectivism Online Forum

Iron Man

Rate this topic

Remember, he didn't "feel it in his heart" until after he saw it and reasoned that his products were being used for evil purposes, purposes he would never have approved of.
Perhaps I interpreted the moment incorrectly, as it was brief. But, if I was wrong, to try and support the point I was making in another way: the scene should have been clearer! :) And there should have been more scenes about the same thing. I want to know, definitely, what motivates the hero.

I can't really add to the discussion too much but I will say that I thought it was okay. I just wasn't blown away like some of you all were. Also for some reason I didn't think it was believable for that guy in the movie to be so smart.

Another thing that wasn't too my liking was that there were way too many convenient moments for the good guys to find this believable. For instance when the 'bad' guy sees the girl staring and concentrating on the screen of the computer. Shouldn't he have enough sense to know that she wasn't looking at a freaking screensaver? He didn't have enough sense to check the screen while she was sitting there?. :dough: That is just one example there are many though. All throughout the movie the bad guys were unbelievably dumb and gullible.

Edited by dadmonson

• 3 weeks later...