Objectivism Online Forum

75 Skills Every Man Should Master

Rate this topic

Why is that vulgar at all? It's just like the man is trying to get more comfortable. If I'm sitting cross legged and my legs start to hurt or fall asleep, I change the way I'm sitting so I'm not uncomfortable anymore. Same thing. However, if you are constantly adjusting it, maybe you need to figure out a better system...different underwear...something!

I read through a few of the lists on the sight, half expecting there to be something good there, but found mostly garbage, as is typical of lists like that. The 75 things list was alright though. Lots of stuff on there that women should know as well.

Hell, I'm a guy and it bugs ME when I see my brother or dad do some kind of adjustment. It seems vulgar.

I have a bad habit of staring when guys do that. It's because the male anatomy intrigues me. Part of it is sexual but part of it is also just, "Hey, I don't have that, that's kind of cool, I want to investigate". A certain intimate male in my life has literally given me the "hey my face is up here" speech a couple times LOL But the thing is, he finds boobs fun and interesting whereas I'm just like "eh, they're attached, I deal with them everyday, they're not that great"