Objectivism Online Forum

We The Living Tapes For Sale

Rate this topic

danielshrugged

I'm selling the two tape VHS set of Ayn Rand's We the Living. The Ayn Rand Bookstore price is 69.75, but I will sell them for $48, shipping included. I have only viewed the tapes once, and they are still in new condition.

The entire sum of $48 will be donated to my own Objectivist Club at St. John's College. It will go to support one of the events I'm planning for the upcoming year: a projection screening of Ayn Rand: A Sense of Life in our auditorium (possibly in co-sponsorship with my school's Film Society (audiences for their films range from 18 to 80); a talk by Craig Biddle, and a lecture by Allan Gotthelf which I am trying to schedule as a regular college-sponsored Friday night lecture--which all 475 students of the college are supposed to attend (though I can hardly guarantee the college will agree to this).

The St. John's club receives no money from the college, so we depend entirely on voluntary, private contributions. In other words, we need your help.