Objectivism Online Forum

Jesse Jackson Wants to Cut Obama's Nuts Off

Rate this topic

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...17002&imw=Y

Jackson used the n-word as well apparently. Old news though. Why did these both happen on Fox?

I don't know why Jackson chose to say these things at Fox studios, but I've heard several times that Fox management didn't immediately go public with the tape of Jackson's comments until Jackson himself decided to talk about it. Jackson is a cynical hustler who has used racial tensions to further his own parasitic existence.

"This is our moment. This is our time. This is our chance. To stand up for what is right. We can’t fix every problem but the ones we can, we must."

-Bono, July 2 2005

"This is our moment. This is our time. ... This is the moment to give our children back their future. This is the moment to stand as one."

-Obama, July 25 2008

Maybe he should change his name to Obono.

(Did you ever notice they're never in the same place together?)

"This is our moment. This is our time. This is our chance. To stand up for what is right. We can’t fix every problem but the ones we can, we must."

-Bono, July 2 2005

"This is our moment. This is our time. ... This is the moment to give our children back their future. This is the moment to stand as one."

-Obama, July 25 2008

Maybe he should change his name to Obono.

(Did you ever notice they're never in the same place together?)

I knew there was something fishy about him.

Obama: Yes, we can.

Bono: Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

-Obama, July 25 2008

Have you ever heard so many empty platitudes from one political candidate?

All mainstream candidates have to run on platitudes if they want to be electable - you cant really blame Obama for it, since he's no worse than anyone else. I've heard some of his speeches on youtube and they are painful to listen to since theres literally no content whatsoever, but the same applies to almost every mainstream politician - thats just how modern media culture works. If you want to hear anything sincere/meaningful then you need to look at people who have no chance of being elected and who are hence free to say what they like (Ron Paul, Ralph Nader etc).

Edited by eriatarka

• 1 month later...
How's this?

Evidently, that is a take-off for a pro-Obama / Biden bumper sticker:

http://bumperstickers.cafepress.com/item/o...umper/297397741

Nothing like truth in advertising :lol:

You might be able to do one along the same lines against the Republicans wanting to foister religion on to us, but I don't know their most popular bumper stickers. I did see one that had a bull dog with lipstick that was pro-McCain / Palin ;)

http://bumperstickers.cafepress.com/item/p...umper/303244708

I don't know though how well symbolism carries over to the voting public, especially if they don't get the principles right. If they are worried about lipstick comments and don't vote to uphold their individual rights -- when both parties want to destroy them -- then it might be more emotionalism at work than reason.

Edited by Thomas M. Miovas Jr.