Objectivism Online Forum

Great opporunity: OAC (deadline approaching)

Rate this topic

The OAC regular admissions deadline is July 30.

For anyone who doesn't know, the OAC (Objectivist Academic Center), which is part of ARI, offers programs in Objectivism at the undergraduate and graduate levels.

Classes are conducted online or over the telephone. You do not have to be a college undergraduate to enroll (there are many older people in my class), and the coursework is designed to be "light enough" that it can be done without interrupting other studies or a job.

More information is available at http://www.objectivistacademiccenter.org/.

In addition, if anyone would like to ask questions of a current student, feel free to send me a message. I've taken the first two classes of the undergraduate program, and will be enrolled in the third in the fall. I've really enjoyed it, and have felt it to be very worthwhile. There is no cost for most college students (including me :dough: ).

I am in BrassDragon's class, and I can attest that the program is very valuable. The OAC faculty is spectacular. The personal feedback is particularly helpful. Plus, there are many extra benefits of being an OAC student, such as scholarships to OCON and such.