Objectivism Online Forum

Hey there..

Rate this topic

Hi, I'm Dan. I am 21 years old and I live in Philadelphia. I found this site about a month ago. After reading The Fountainhead, I decided that I wanted to find out more about Objectivism. I want to learn more about Objectivism before I call myself an Objectivist. I'm now reading Atlas Shrugged and I'm enjoying it thus far.

I should say that I'm going through a difficult bout with social anxiety. During the past few years, I've made some bad choices. Ultimately, I found myself turning into someone that I never wanted to be. It left me feeling ashamed and inadequate. Now, I am trying to fight back.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hello; And I am glad I found this site.

Hi, I'm Dan. I am 21 years old and I live in Philadelphia. I found this site about a month ago. After reading The Fountainhead, I decided that I wanted to find out more about Objectivism. I want to learn more about Objectivism before I call myself an Objectivist. I'm now reading Atlas Shrugged and I'm enjoying it thus far.

I should say that I'm going through a difficult bout with social anxiety. During the past few years, I've made some bad choices. Ultimately, I found myself turning into someone that I never wanted to be. It left me feeling ashamed and inadequate. Now, I am trying to fight back.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hello; And I am glad I found this site.

Atlas Shrugged was the book that changed my life. <_<

I too made a lot of choices that were pretty bad. And I know a lot of people here were in the same situation.

I love this site; it's my refuge that I come to to escape from the zeitgeist. I'm sure you will love it too.

Welcome!

Howdy! I think learning about Objectivism can only help any type of psychological struggle. I know it has helped me move even farther away from the depression I experienced as a result of being robbed. Good luck to you!