Objectivism Online Forum

To All Trolls

Rate this topic

EC

Open your eyes people!! "Ray Gold" is clearly just an alias, and he was directly sent by Frank G. Wisner to infiltrate this forum, in order to disrupt our efforts to expose the government, so he can live a "fat cat" life with taxpayers dollars.
Sir, that is a brilliant piece of research. My hat is off to you for having constructed this remarkably credible argument.

I wasn't on here much at all over the weekend, but considering that I don't recall having trouble getting here and navigating (although something seems to have been up with the .com URL by the way...) I'm mighty impressed. I didn't even know... :ninja: Pretty cool. :lol::huh:

Great job, admin time! w00t!

• 6 months later...

Awright you guys, just what the hell did I miss? If I missed a good melee I'm going to be very angry and you won't like it when I get angry. I'd rather fight with a gun than a missile, a knife rather than a gun, a club rather than a knife (I can do the job more brutally, slowly and painfully that wa) and my body rather than a club (there's something about a bad guy that brings out the apex predator in me. Rand always regarded the evil as pathetically helpless; that says "prey" to me. After I finish ripping out his throat, I stand over the body and purr).

What, no feline emoticon? And Ayn Rand did so love cats! Besides, I kind of resent the Humanist bigotry. What stars have you been to?

Kitty Lib: We want freedom and we want it meow!

Edited by Space Patroller