Objectivism Online Forum

Monumental Self-Made Man

Rate this topic

Linda

:P

Impressive. If I'm ever in the USA I should love to visit your extraordinary gallery, and hopefully make a purchase.

It will be a pleasure to have you visit our gallery. In the mean time, the good news it that we ship all over the world. So if you can't bear to wait until your visit, just let me know and I'll make sure that you enjoy a rewarding art purchase experience.

It will be a pleasure to have you visit our gallery. In the mean time, the good news it that we ship all over the world. So if you can't bear to wait until your visit, just let me know and I'll make sure that you enjoy a rewarding art purchase experience.

Being a British student, its no easy feat, but I fully intend to make use of your international shipping service - just as soon as I have the spare capital. :)

Being a British student, its no easy feat, but I fully intend to make use of your international shipping service - just as soon as I have the spare capital. :)

We look forward to earning your business. Please let us know if our interest-free financing would appeal to you.

Cheers,

Linda

Hi Linda,

I was also wondering if the website up to date with all the latest pieces?

Also thought I'd let you know, when you click on Michael Wilksinson's name on the website, it takes you to Bryan Larsen's work.

Cheers,

Grant

Hi Linda,

I was also wondering if the website up to date with all the latest pieces?

Also thought I'd let you know, when you click on Michael Wilksinson's name on the website, it takes you to Bryan Larsen's work.

Cheers,

Grant

Thanks Grant,

New web guy error. (sigh) For now, please click on the Wilkinson images to go to Michael's art. I will get this corrected asap.

The New Art page is a great way to keep up with all of our recent arrivals. With rare exception, all of the available art is posted on the gallery's web site.

Please feel free to contact me if you are seeking anything specific that you can not locate on the site.

Best,

Linda

Edited by Linda