Objectivism Online Forum

Japan House

Rate this topic

SherryTX

Hey - for those of you that made the trip up to Japan House in Plano - thanks for making the trip!

I really love eating there, but since it is a bit pricey, I usually don't go as often as I would like.

Last night was perfect - my favorite (so far) sushi place, surrounding by 13 good friends! Cannot ask for better than that!

Hopefully we can do this again in the future - if anyone of you are in the DFW area and haven't joined NTOS' Meetup group yet, please do so you don't keep missing out on the fun!

=) Since I am highly motivated to attract more Objectivists to the group - especially those that love sushi - I won't even make you look up the link:

http://www.meetup.com/Objectivist-Society/

(David - I called your mom and she said you better finish your next plate of sushi or no dessert for you! :P )

• 1 month later...
(David - I called your mom and she said you better finish your next plate of sushi or no dessert for you! :) )

My mom thinks eating raw fish is disgusting, so I doubt that :-)

Yesterday, Sarah and I went to Sushi Yama which has a $12 bento box special every Wednesday. They also have sushi specials Tuesday and Thursday. They have the best Japanese food for the price.

It’s at

8989 Forest Ln # 112

Dallas, TX 75243

(972) 234-3474‎

My mom thinks eating raw fish is disgusting, so I doubt that :-)

Yesterday, Sarah and I went to Sushi Yama which has a $12 bento box special every Wednesday. They also have sushi specials Tuesday and Thursday. They have the best Japanese food for the price.

It’s at

8989 Forest Ln # 112

Dallas, TX 75243

(972) 234-3474‎

Great - thanks for the tip! I am on a mandatory, unpaid "vacation" so the thought of being able to get sushi that cheap sounds great!