Objectivism Online Forum

Ann Coulter finally shuts up!

Rate this topic

Mammon

Also, we need to get a handkerchief for CapitalismForever he might not take the news very well

Very classy Mammon (sarcasm). Mind giving us a quote of CF stating that he liked Ann Coulter? I would be interested in seeing what he said. [crickets chirping]

Very classy Mammon (sarcasm). Mind giving us a quote of CF stating that he liked Ann Coulter? I would be interested in seeing what he said. [crickets chirping]

Sure, he said he loves and respects Ms. Coulter a total of three times.

He gives an in-depth discussion of his reasoning there as well, so we know exactly why he thinks what he thinks. It seems like he is holding up pretty well though. 'Atta boy CF! :)

I thought you had blocked Justin? [crickets chirping]

If someone can tell me where that feature is, I will. And you'll be next.

Oh so you DO know what citing references means. Now mind going back and doing that to the dozens of other threads you evade on?

EDIT: I figured out how to put people on ignore. For those wondering, click on the users profile, then under the "Options" dropdown under their photo, click on "Ignore User". Ahh... the world already seems brighter! PEACE OUT Mammon & Kori! :)

Edited by KevinDW78

What a disgrace that'd be, Kevin. I'd hate to not have your brilliant ass judging all my postings. I figured you knew how to 'ignore' people, because in a prior thread (which I can no longer cite, because it's been deleted) you blatantly told Justin that you had him on ignore. I guess we're all just full of shit, huh?

He gives an in-depth discussion of his reasoning there as well, so we know exactly why he thinks what he thinks. It seems like he is holding up pretty well though. 'Atta boy CF! :lol:

So, if you're anti-Liberal, anti-progressive, anti-multicultural, anti-political-correctness, you are in agreement with Ann Coulter, and therefore, an idiot.

Thanks for the lesson.

5. No personal attacks

* Healthy debate is encouraged, but participants agree not resort to personal attacks, and do not belittle someone else's argument. Instead of making it personal, participants agree to use rational, persuasive skills to make a point or criticize another’s.

This thread started out with an unprovoked attack on a forum member by another member who has a long and consistent history of this bullshit.

Moderators? [crickets chirping]

This thread started out with an unprovoked attack on a forum member

I don't feel attacked. I just think somebody needs to grow up--but we don't have a rule against immature people posting.

Getting back to topic, would I feel glee if somebody like Al Gore suffered an injury that prevented him from talking? Would I consider that a victory of my ideas? I would not, because somebody else would very quickly take over from him and become the new Al Gore. Ideas are not discredited by silencing their proponents; they can only be defeated by offering better ideas.

Ann Coulter is a mixed bag. She is great at skewering liberals, which I enjoy about her, but her own positions aren't any better. She believes Christianity is the foundation of America. At least, that’s the impression I get from her writings.

So, if you're anti-Liberal, anti-progressive, anti-multicultural, anti-political-correctness, you are in agreement with Ann Coulter, and therefore, an idiot.

Thanks for the lesson.

This thread started out with an unprovoked attack on a forum member by another member who has a long and consistent history of this bullshit.

Moderators? [crickets chirping]

No, it started out with Mammon posting a story. The attack wasn't unprovoked. It is a topic about Ann Coulter and CF has expressed his admiration for her. Someone asked for those claims to be substantiated, and they were.