Objectivism Online Forum

More Racism from the administration

Rate this topic

aequalsa

Any white males out there who voted for Obama? I'd like to introduce you to his economic adviser.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=...mp;pageId=86827

The thing I am trying to figure out is what job site he is going to that is filled with all of these white male construction workers. In the, I'm gonna say 100's of job sites I have worked on, the majority is almost always Hispanic.

I don't take government jobs, so I could care less for myself. The thing that keeps surprising me, though, is how completely socially acceptable it is to be explicitly racist towards white men. It's like I'm the new scapegoat. Our current problems are somehow related to all of the "unfair advantages" I've apparently had.

I mean, I realize that institutionalized racism has been directed at me for decades, but now it's becoming socially acceptable as well. This is a very disturbing trend.

Need based redistribution is not exactly an unexpected plan.

Race based isn't either. The thing is, I see a very big advancement between, "We need to help black people," and "We need to not help white males." It's the specific targeting of a minority of the population as being the only ones undeserving of the help which they are most obligated to pay for. That it can be said publicly without blushing; without even realizing that something is even wrong. That is a problem.

Layered on top of "When white will know right," in the inauguration of a president who was elected even though he spent 20 years going to reverend wrights church of "I HATE WHITEY!"

This is a cancer that's growing, not lessening, as some had hoped the election of a black president would.

Race based isn't either. The thing is, I see a very big advancement between, "We need to help black people," and "We need to not help white males." It's the specific targeting of a minority of the population as being the only ones undeserving of the help which they are most obligated to pay for. That it can be said publicly without blushing; without even realizing that something is even wrong. That is a problem.

Layered on top of "When white will know right," in the inauguration of a president who was elected even though he spent 20 years going to reverend wrights church of "I HATE WHITEY!"

This is a cancer that's growing, not lessening, as some had hoped the election of a black president would.

The stupid thing is that down here, for example, there are lots of areas that have more very poor white people than black people. By what standard can you possibly say that they are more privileged than their black counterparts? It's just utterly ridiculous.

The thing that keeps surprising me, though, is how completely socially acceptable it is to be explicitly racist towards white men. It's like I'm the new scapegoat. Our current problems are somehow related to all of the "unfair advantages" I've apparently had.

In the eyes of the Robert Reichs' of the world, white males were the beneficiaries of the old capitalist economy. You know, the kind of capitalism where whites got rich exploiting the land, the animals, the Indians, the women, the poor, etc. Part of the 'change' that is coming our way is to correct some of the 'inequities' of the past. After all, it is white males like yourself that has brought the country to its economic knees. Someone has to pay for all of Obamas grand plans. You dont really expect the down-trodden to pay for it do you?

In the eyes of the Robert Reichs' of the world, white males were the beneficiaries of the old capitalist economy. You know, the kind of capitalism where whites got rich exploiting the land, the animals, the Indians, the women, the poor, etc. Part of the 'change' that is coming our way is to correct some of the 'inequities' of the past. After all, it is white males like yourself that has brought the country to its economic knees. Someone has to pay for all of Obamas grand plans. You dont really expect the down-trodden to pay for it do you?

You know? Now that I think about it, I guess it slipped my mind that I (By "I" I mean anyone who shares those alleles which control for pigment) had built all of those factories in the 1880's through the use of slave labor. Ooops.

Nice summation, btw.

I find it interesting his last name is Reich. "Now I'm not saying I don't like jewish construction workers."

I wondered about that. Maybe he doesn't mind putting my head on a chopping block because his minority status will keep him from sharing my fate.

I mean, I realize that institutionalized racism has been directed at me for decades, but now it's becoming socially acceptable as well. This is a very disturbing trend.

Firstly, I must say I feel sorry for you for being white at the wrong time! :lol:

But then again. Is it perhaps possible that you whites will develop yourselves even more and thus increase your gap against us if government starts helping us much more than you whites? It might backfire very badly.

Just a thought.