Objectivism Online Forum

Yaron Brook on Fox News

Rate this topic

Marc K.

What about the other appearance he had, on whatshisname's show on Fox Business a few weeks ago? I tried to look it up, but found nothing.

If anyone has a link I'd say thank you very much. (in Andy Kaufmann's voice too if you wish)

Likewise, I'd love to see his appearance on Neil Cavuto from last week.

Well let me just say it was great. Yaron doesn't get to talk much about the core of ethics on TV, but he did this time. He made everyone aware that isn't just politicians and unlawful busnessmen that need to change, it's America's philosophy that needs a makeover. He didn't give conservatives any slack since they support, as much as the liberals, the morality that led to this crisis.

Well let me just say it was great. Yaron doesn't get to talk much about the core of ethics on TV, but he did this time. He made everyone aware that isn't just politicians and unlawful busnessmen that need to change, it's America's philosophy that needs a makeover. He didn't give conservatives any slack since they support, as much as the liberals, the morality that led to this crisis.

Well damnit, get that DVR online! :P

Well I stopped watching the show. I don't think Dr. Ghate is speaking again, and he only got about 2 minutes in there.

I'll FF through it later to see for anymore parts, but honestly, I just can't stand conservative doomsday nonsense.