Objectivism Online Forum

Onkar Ghate to appear on Fox News

Rate this topic

From an e-mail just sent to me by ARC:

ARC's Onkar Ghate to appear on Fox News Today

Dr. Onkar Ghate, senior fellow at the Ayn Rand Center for Individual Rights, is scheduled to appear on the Glenn Beck Program on Fox News today, Friday, February 20, 2009, at 5 pm Eastern (2 pm Pacific). Dr. Ghate will discuss the erosion of our constitutional republic, and how we can end our slide toward dictatorship.

Just on the heels of Yaron Brook's appearance on the same program.

Ughh, this show is ridiculous. Onkar was on briefly, and I'm glad he pointed to Mcain-Feingold as a form of censorship. I hope he'll be featured again later in the show because watching this is otherwise mind-numbing.

My exact opinion in the other thread. This other jabber is annoying. It's good that Onkar pointed out shortcomings of the conservatives as well. I don't think he was on again though.

It's unfortunate that his speaking time was so brief. The fact that the show ended on the faith note ("I've seen dozens and dozens of survivors and the essential characteristic each have in common is a faith in God, in family, and in friends..") made it an overall unpleasant experience.