Objectivism Online Forum

Email Notification of Replies

Rate this topic

Hello,

Don't know who can check on this function, but I am no longer getting email notification of replies to threads that I have subscribed to by participating. I double checked my settings in my control panel and I have the right check box checked, but I'm not getting email notification of replies. Is there a fix for this malfunction?

Thanks!

Update: the March 2 emails are still in the queue. I'm still working on the backlog.

If you've started getting post notifications, please let me know.

Thank you for working on a solution, but I am not yet receiving any email notification of replies. If there was a backlog, I haven't received any of those either, and no new ones.

I got the past qued email that was jammed in the system, but I have not yet received any new email replies to at least two threads I am subscribed to by participating.

Please, chase that butterfly out from between the relays :o

Thanks!

Edited by Thomas M. Miovas Jr.

All email was broken due to some setting changes I made. It should be OK now.

Thanks for fixing it!

For those of you using email filters, it looks like the from header has changed from:

"Objectivism Online Forum" <[email protected]>

to:

"Objectivism Online Forum" <[email protected]>

I use email filters to organize my email automatically. Since I use "objectivismonline.net" as my filter logic test, the change didn't effect me, but it might effect others.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Email notifications are again blocked for some reason. Almost exactly one year after the last time.

I'm not recieving email notifications of replies either, and I find that feature very handy for keeping up with replies. Please fix it :D

Thanks!

The email should be running now.

Yes and no, it's giving a weird email address for the from header: [email protected]

As long as it is going to be consistant, I can live with it and change my email filters to accomodate the new email address, but I prefer it to say objectivismonline.net.

Thanks for the effort.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.