Objectivism Online Forum

I Just Want To Say Thank You.

Rate this topic

This post is just to thank all the intellectuals who have offered me a plethora of information on topics ranging from epistomology to psychology and even to drugs. This website is an asset that sits as the first link on my IE link bar. I read it 'religiously' and I find everything said on here rational and well thought out.

To the people who have paid special attention to me (Spiecher, Argive99, Bowzer, and LuciferChrist) I have to say a special thank you. This website and the people on it has set me on the right path with correct answers that I've been looking for after reading Objectivist Non-Fiction.

So once again, thank you....this website has been the best place I've ever encountered.

I have now made a career change that has brought me from a $22,000 a year income to a $40,000 a year income where I finally have empowerment within an organization and creative control over my job and I credit that to finding my own rational self interest.

Thank you for the support of this website and the genuine caring each one of you portrays.

/endsentimentalrant/

~Michael

I have now made a career change that has brought me from a $22,000 a year income to a $40,000 a year income where I finally have empowerment within an organization and creative control over my job and I credit that to finding my own rational self interest

Great! Keep up the good work. And, keep on reading Ayn Rand and thinking about the details of the philosophy.

p.s Let us know when you make your first million. We might want to hit you up for a loan. :D

I'm glad I can help. I wish you very well on your endeavors and hope your musical training is fufilling as mine is. You will find the dedication pays off in more areas than music alone.

I must say, I am relatively new to this site, but the Objectivist philosophy is really starting to grow on me. I used to be fantasized with mysticism, but since I started reading Rand several months ago my concepts of life have drastically changed. I though I even found flaws in Objectivism, but as I read more about it, I become more aware that the "flaws" I found were only misunderstandings on my part. :pimp:

I'm glad I can help. I wish you very well on your endeavors and hope your musical training is fufilling as mine is. You will find the dedication pays off in more areas than music alone.

I must say, I am relatively new to this site, but the Objectivist philosophy is really starting to grow on me. I used to be fantasized with mysticism, but since I started reading Rand several months ago my concepts of life have drastically changed. I though I even found flaws in Objectivism, but as I read more about it, I become more aware that the "flaws" I found were only misunderstandings on my part. :pimp:

Same thing has happened to me....Rand and Piekoff have done an exellent job at explaining every possible issue that could come up (I'm finding).

And this website helps out tremendously!

~Michael

Michael,

I'm always glad to help people discover Objectivism. It helps me to grasp the philosophy and it might make me another ally on the philosophical front.

Integrating Objectivism into your life is exciting! I hope that you will find, as I have, that this excitement never diminishes and that your investment will continually give greater and greater rewards.

• 3 weeks later...