Objectivism Online Forum

The New Layout.

Rate this topic

Jill

I was wondering what everyone was talking about. Then I opened the forum in IE and found out. Apparently in Firefox it still uses the old layout.

Actually, if I then login to forum in IE, it goes back to the old format. Must be a user preference.

Edited by brian0918

I assume people are referring to the "skin" (see bottom of page for choices). I guess GreedyCapitalist might have set the default skin to a new option (Arobase?), so anyone who was using the default started to see it. Also, anyone who logs out would see the default skin.

Edited by softwareNerd

I could see the new skin using Firefox this morning as well as right now using IE. It's not a Firefox issue.

Generally, I really like it. It feels like springtime!

The only thing I have an issue with is the dollar sign symbol used to denote new posts. The shiny glare or is it a cloud at the top of the dollar sign obscures it a bit and I couldn't tell what the symbol was. It looked like half a hammer & sickle (:eek!)

Anyway, the color scheme is lovely in general and I just wonder if the dollar sign symbol could be tidied a little so it has a cleaner look to it.

I'm liking the site's new look. Very cozy and Ayn Rand would most likely approves. :lol:

This theme is about four years old. You can choose from the six available themes at the bottom of the page.