Objectivism Online Forum

Obama is taking your questions.

Rate this topic

http://www.whitehouse.gov/openforquestions/

Google's front page was plugging this. Figured there would be some questions we can all think of.

These sorts of things are meaningless political stunts from a man who is still in campaign mode. I'm not sure why anyone would think they'd get an honest answer to a question, but who knows.....hope springs eternal.

Nevertheless, I'd like to ask him why he believes it's government's function to violate individual rights. Do you think he'll answer that? Maybe when hell freezes over.

I suppose we could also ask Obama why he thinks Mammon supports him. Now that would be interesting. :D

Well, I forget people would rather sit on their ass and bitch and complain then do anything.

You're missing out, looks like he is hard at work thinking of answers to these questions...

lol, didn't they almost impeach Bush for playing golf while a war was going on?

Well, I forget people would rather sit on their ass and bitch and complain then do anything.

You're missing out, looks like he is hard at work thinking of answers to these questions...

26washington-600.jpg

And what exactly would asking a question "do". Except make some work for the White House intern that's going to answer the question anyway?