Objectivism Online Forum

Room 101

Rate this topic

Space Patroller

What a horrible dream I just had:

I dreamed I was a leftist in the Revolt of 2064 and had fallen into the hands of some Objectivists and they wanted some information out of me but I had been impossible to break so the leader of the groups said. "We have ways to make you talk"

"Hah! I sneered. "We live in the Love of the Lord and the Left. Our heart is ice and Our soul is steel: Russian steel, if you take Our meaning. Just a week ago We were waterboarded by the Conservative Insurgency of America and were able to keep them occupied for 48 hours until a party of Comrades arrived. Then it was our turn... We have had Our groin kicked around by some of the NFL's best! What can a pathetic individual hope to do to break us?"

"We'll see" he said. Turning to his aide he ordered "Prepare Room 101..." then to me "...I'm sure you know of 1984".

I sneered (I seemed to do a lot of that) "So what's Room 101 that We can't handle?"

His response was "We put you in a room with a smoker, an AIG executive and a gun".

"Bring it on! " I said elated and almost begging. "What's so horrible about that? We personally get to kill two of the most evil creatures since Rand"

"The gun has only one bullet. Ain't life a bitch?"

Edited by Space Patroller

LOL. Disturbing and funny. You may want to lay off the booze right before bed!

I believe it was Hunter Thompson who said "Anything involving alcohol and firearms can't be all bad". Now if you thow in about 4 girls. I'm there for it! BTW; no designated drivers. Whaddaya think we are; a buncha fairyhoppers!