Objectivism Online Forum

Yaron Brook on Pajamas TV

Rate this topic

By Paul Hsieh from NoodleFood,cross-posted by MetaBlog

Yaron Brook has appeared several times on the Pajamas TV internet news and commentary website. I've enjoyed all of his videos, and I'm glad to see him getting such a wide exposure in the "New Media" world.

Here are the links to his appearances:

3/18/2009: "Is Atlas Shrugging?"

3/30/2009: "Is the Government in the Car Business?"

4/10/2009: "A Rally to Come on Wall Street?"

4/15/2009: "Yaron Brook & Terry Jones on the Tea Parties"

4/17/2009: "Tea Party Aftermath; Recovery Coming?"

The interviewer Allan Barton asks good questions, and he has given Yaron Brook excellent opportunities to discuss fundamental ideas. So if you haven't watched these videos yet, go check them out!

The ARC is also maintaining a dedicated webpage for these and future appearances on PJTV: "The Ayn Rand Center on Pajamas TV".

Overall, PajamasMedia has been a good outlet for Objectivists. In the past three months, they've also published the following OpEds by Amit Ghate and myself:

2/10/2009: "Obama's Regulatory Chief Believes in Paternalistic Government" by Paul Hsieh

3/02/2009: "Ayn Rand and the Tea Party Protests" by Paul Hsieh

3/22/2009: "Health Insurance Industry Sells Its Soul to the Devil" by Paul Hsieh

4/13/2009: "Ayn Rand as Prophet?" by Amit Ghate

(Disclaimer: Neither Amit nor I work for the ARI/ARC. We speak only for ourselves in our respective writings.)

ooQ9p9y3Gc86kIUsFoQH-Y

Cross-posted from Metablog

• 3 weeks later...

If I had my life to live over...I would have talked less and listened more.

I would have invited friends over to dinner even if the carpet was strained and the sofa faded.

I would have taken the time to listen to my grandfather ramble about his youth.

I would never have insisted the car windows be rolled up on a summer day because my hair had just been teased and sprayed.

I would have burned the pink candle sculpted like a rose before it melted in storage.

wow power leveling

I would have sat on the lawn with my children and not worried about grass stains.

world of warcraft power leveling

I would have cried and laughed less while watching television - and more while watching life.

wow power leveling

I would have gone to bed when I was sick instead of pretending the earth would go into a holding patter if I were not there for the day.

world of warcraft power leveling

Iwould never have bought anything just because it was practical, would not show soil or was guaranteed to last a life time.

There would have been more "I love yous" ... more "I'm sorrys"... but mostly, given another shots at life, I would seize every minute... look at it and really see it...live it...and never give it back.

Living Life Over