Objectivism Online Forum

Harness Racing Information

Rate this topic

DragonMaci

No, Google got outlawed last year. It er..infringed on the "welfare" of..er snails. Yeah thats is it. :)

Seriously though, assuming Kane did a Google NZ search it often returns quite different results. Well OK, sometimes for some keywords it often does.

Do you think you might write about that too one day? It might be interesting...

Edited by Prometheus98876

Seriously though, assuming Kane did a Google NZ search it often returns quite different results. Well OK, sometimes for some keywords it often does.

That and maybe I used worse search terms than West did.

Do you think you might write about that too one day? It might be interesting...

I am actually considering changing my story about the galloper to one about a harness racing (probably a pacer and not a trotter; pacers go slightly faster). Harness racing horses tend to race till an older ages than gallopers (standardbreds have stronger bones than thoroughbreds, which have weaker bones than other horse breeds).

True, perhaps you just did not select the correct search terms.

This story about the galloper is the story you told me about that time some time back I assume? If I remember the details as well as I think I do (not all that well sadly), that might work pretty well!

This story about the galloper is the story you told me about that time some time back I assume? If I remember the details as well as I think I do (not all that well sadly), that might work pretty well!

Yes, it is. At least if you mean the one with the mare that doesn't do very well at first, but then new owners and a new trainer get her and she eventually becomes one of the greatest champions ever. I think it would work better with a harness horse. The problem with a gallops horse is that I couldn't get enough story given how short their careers asracers are (though sometimes they have different careers afterwards), but with a harness horse I can get more career and more story.

From what one of my tutors tell me Harness Racing New Zealand's website hs more information than I thought, but it's just that it isn't easy to navigate. I will try that as well as the links West said. I hope it has general information. For now I want to know generals about the sport not specifics relevant to any particular country.