Objectivism Online Forum

My psychological profile results !

Rate this topic

Seanjos

The profile results split into a positive and negative trait, the goal is to find the fundamental psychological premise (reaction) to a normal daily situation. They measured heart rate and brain heat and something else ?

My answer determines the next question the supervisor asks and then works down in this fashion for as long as it takes (20 minutes for some, 2 hours for others) to find the most salient characteristic. They put you into one of 7 types that 98.8% of people fall into.

Mine was an extremely rare one :wub:

Sean-Joseph Keogh

Projective Test Result-

=Schadenfreude

Type: Undefined N/A

Occurance: 3 in 100,000 (0.003%)

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

The advisor seemed quite excited. Probably because she might be talking to a potential serial-killer....

She said it's not as extreme as it sounds. I asked if it's dangerous, she said absolutely not, but more sensitive people will pick up on it and find me very intimidating.

I really don't know what to make of it. :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfreude

Occurance: 3 in 100,000 (0.003%)

The occurrence of people who mindfully reject altruist reasoning and hold people responsible for the consequences of their acts might approach this, but certainly there are far fewer serial-killers than that.

What was the name of the psychological test/method?

The occurrence of people who mindfully reject altruist reasoning and hold people responsible for the consequences of their acts might approach this, but certainly there are far fewer serial-killers than that.

What was the name of the psychological test/method?

It was a projective test (as opposed to an objective one ) I believe the particulars were developed by the team here.

You should not pay much attention to it. Projective tests are known for their low validity. It does not tell much about you. Furthermore, if the test was constructed just for the company, the probability that the test is invalid is even higher.