Rate this topic

TheEgoist

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

n0mg guiz, da real nirth certifikit.

20090802obamanirth-lg.jpg

Look closely at the parents signature. It matches neither the father nor the mothers name. Clearly another poor attempt at a forgery.

The man is president. End of story. There isn't any real controversy.

The news media and those about him certainly defer to him as such.

Has ever such a position as the President of the United States of America been filled by such an eligible write-in candidate for an allegorical anthropomorphic contendor of Miss Rand's second-hander?

Thank you. That's actually informative.

To subsequent posters, I agree the Constitution should be ammended to allow any citizen to run for the presidency. Many naturalized citizens have held elective office at various levels. Treason these days is more a matter of ideaology than national loyalties.

Still, a guy spending 40 years doing who-knows-what in another country, emigrates, rises to prominence and is elected President of America?

At least natural-born citizens can be monitored by the FBI - like if their parents are brainwashing terrorists.

Of course, a kid can always move to some Indonesian cloister during his formative years, having been born in America, and then returning to it later...

OH NO!!!!

Well, that's obviously a joke certificate. Unless you're being sarcastic.

But yeah, he was born in Hawaii.

If it was not for the ashtray made from unobtainium that was acquired according to reliable sources from a undisclosed location in Nevada that rests upon the end table (not to be confused with either the chairs or the bed also within the habitat) in the breezeway, the aforementioned certificate would have absolutely no credibility whatsoever.

• 1 month later...
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=152773

A friend of mine who was particularly neutral to the birther movement is starting to have questions. Obama was issued a "Connecticut social security number"

Does this kind of thing happen often? (Ie: that someone born in one state gets a SSN in another)

It happened to me. People born in the 60s weren't routinely issued numbers at birth; I didn't get one until I started looking for a job. The number is issued according to the state where the application was made, and also will have an indication of the year the number was issued (not necessarily the year of birth).

Edited by Steve D'Ippolito

It happened to me. People born in the 60s weren't routinely issued numbers at birth; I didn't get one until I started looking for a job. The number is issued according to the state where the application was made, and also will have an indication of the year the number was issued (not necessarily the year of birth).

I also know of people whose SSNs start with the same 3 digits as their parent(s), as opposed to the number commonly issued in their state of birth/residence. For example, a buddy of mine was born in FL and raised in AL, but has a 5xx SSN (CA/AZ areas).

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=152773

A friend of mine who was particularly neutral to the birther movement is starting to have questions. Obama was issued a "Connecticut social security number"

Does this kind of thing happen often? (Ie: that someone born in one state gets a SSN in another)

In what I read of it the biggest red flag was the claim that the number had been previously issued to someone else, deceased. SS#s don't get reissued. If true that would be problematic.

In what I read of it the biggest red flag was the claim that the number had been previously issued to someone else, deceased. SS#s don't get reissued. If true that would be problematic.

I could be FOS, but I believe I read that they do get reissued after a given period of "fallow". This likely would only happen in particularly populous states. Non-authoritative, YMMV.

I could be FOS, but I believe I read that they do get reissued after a given period of "fallow". This likely would only happen in particularly populous states. Non-authoritative, YMMV.

Yes, I also thought they get reissued periodically.