Objectivism Online Forum

Disabled Woman Assaulted at Health Care Town Hall Meeting

Rate this topic

Rearden_Steel

This is a little known news article that somehow has been ignored by the mainstream media: Disabled Woman Assaulted at Health Care Town Hall Meeting.

It's a good example of how ACORN and the like don't really "care" about people. One of my favorite sayings is "show me a liberal and I will show you a man who is filled with hate"

The woman then started to mock Kimberly, laughing at her condition and suggesting she was faking it. Kimberly said in tears, "You want everyone taken care of, and you're so concerned about others' well being, but you were more than happy to let me fall on the concrete and then step on me!" The woman and her friends then surrounded Kimberly, stared her down, bumped into her and tried to knock her attached sign off her walker.

The whole thing is just sickening. Here is the

Edited by Rearden_Steel

This is a little known news article that somehow has been ignored by the mainstream media: Disabled Woman Assaulted at Health Care Town Hall Meeting.

It's a good example of how ACORN and the like don't really "care" about people. One of my favorite sayings is "show me a liberal and I will show you a man who is filled with hate"

The whole thing is just sickening. Here is the

I didn't see any incident in that video. They described a bit about what happened, but that's about it.

None the less, that sort of low brow behavior seems typical of these left wing thugs.

I expected to see actual footage of the assault, instead of a description. I don't doubt it happened, this is typical left-wing thug behavior.

There comes a point when violence need to be met head-on. If these Obama thugs were met with equal force, they would fold.