eRepublik Game:

Rate this topic

Zip

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in!

Cool. If we get a few more people we should take over one of the unpopulated countries.

They are:

Thailand

South Korea

North Korea

Belgium

Switzerland

and Erepublik (some sort of virtual European Union)

My preferences are Thailand (location and maritime links) and Switzerland (Strategic central location & defensible)

Oh I see, I have to pick a region now as I sign up... hmm.

Can we move?

I don't know. I haven't signed up yet and their website is quite thin on information as to how the game is actually played.

I found their Wiki... here are the rules. http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Rules

Edited by Zip

I played that for a while, but the US in that game isn't a very nice place to be. I would like to band together in a small country somewhere :) Can we decide on one soon so I can move there? Thailand would be fine with me!

Maarten, with none of the rest of us having any points can we basically start a new country? How would that work? Are you a high enough level to do those things?

From reading the rules it sounds like you really don't have any freedom until you have gained some points. Is that right or am I misunderstanding something?

Okay, I checked and Thailand apparently merged with Malaysia, which has around 700 citizens right now. I'm not sure if we would make much of a difference there. But we can definitely try, because it seems like a more remote part of the world than most places.

I think I'll move there and start building some local currency and stuff :)

If you're new, you basically just save up money until you are high enough level to be allowed to move places. Just make sure to train and work every day! :)

Okay, I checked and Thailand apparently merged with Malaysia, which has around 700 citizens right now. I'm not sure if we would make much of a difference there. But we can definitely try, because it seems like a more remote part of the world than most places.

Actually, I think you can create a resistance group and declare independence in some less inhabited region. I saw places like USA and Russia quite shattered, so it seems there are more states than that.

I am now in Lithuania Minor(Lithuania) but I am thinking of moving to Svandberg and San Mayen(Norway) I think it's quite possible to take control of that area, since it has only 24 people. Not much resources, but a decent hospital - they heal you then you get injured at war. Another good try is Nunavut - 34 people and much diamonds but no infrastructure :)

I will be in the northern Norway then I have enough xp to start my newspaper :)