Objectivism Online Forum

War Tactics Offer Little Prospect Of Success

Rate this topic

This is one of the best assesments of Iraq that ive found on the internet, I cant copy/paste it withoght permission so here is a Link.

http://www.d-n-i.net/grossman/officers_in%20_iraq.htm

Ill give My thoughts on it a little later, but id like to hear what you think.

Reports like this one make Bush sound more and more like Baghdad Bob.

• 3 weeks later...

Quote from the article

But that does not appear to be the predominant view among those on the tip of the spear. These officers describe a backslide over the past few months as the insurgents have established more sanctuaries and violence has surged.

Indeed this is a problem.

Once properly identified, the American and allied Iraqi troops should not hesitate in attacking such sanctuaries and destroying them. Only an unconditional surrender from the insurgents, or their vanquishment, should stop our activity.

This may sound sick, but executing 6,000 of the captured Islamofascist via crusifiction and lining them up along the road from Sadr City to Fullujah and Najaf is sounding like a good idea about now.

:)

What the hell will that accomplish? And why does this comment even come into the topic? The topic and discussion is about the errors of our administration?

~Michael