Objectivism Online Forum

Peter Schiff For Senate!

Rate this topic

brian0918

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose it's conceivable that Blumenthal could have mispoken once, but when he repeatedly makes the same statements about serving in and returning from 'Nam, it's clear that he's a damn liar. Of course, he's still likely to get elected. People love to believe the BS put out by politicians.

I see lots of newspapers linking to a recent debate where Blumenthal stated he didn't fight in Vietnam, and using that to somehow clear his name. But then videos like this surface of him clearly lying. The NY Times piece also references other events where he acted like he was ridiculed, spat on, etc for fighting in Vietnam.

Edited by brian0918

I see lots of newspapers linking to a recent debate where Blumenthal stated he didn't fight in Vietnam, and using that to somehow clear his name. But then videos like this surface of him clearly lying. The NY Times piece also references other events where he acted like he was ridiculed, spat on, etc for fighting in Vietnam.

http://forum.ObjectivismOnline.com/index.php?showtopic=19454