Objectivism Online Forum

University of Michigan-Yaron Brook

Rate this topic

eficazpensador

Yaron Brook will be giving his lecture entitled 'Capitalism Without Guilt: The Moral Case for Freedom' on Oct. 6th at 7:00pm. It will be in room 1640 of the Chemistry building.

Here is a map for those unfamiliar with the campus: http://www.umich.edu/news/Maps/ccamp.html

The Chem building is on North University st. across from the Michigan League.

Please invite any friends or family interested in Objectivism/free markets, we are looking to pack the place!

• 3 weeks later...
Well, it looked like we were going to have Alex Epstein in a month or so, but unfortunately that fell through. At this point, I don't have any idea when the next one will be. Dr. Brook was talking about possibly having a debate. Any ideas about who a good opponent would be?

The way the comments section in the article is going, we could probably just ask that French guy. <_< Seriously, I wouldn't know-- but I would be very interested in attending something like that, and it seems like Dr. Brook would enjoy it, given how well he was handling the Q&A.