Objectivism Online Forum

One good thing about Michael Moore

Rate this topic

..he doesn't support unions :)

Oh yes, it's true.

Capitalism- a Love Story is being protested by unions because beloved of the left Michael Moore exclusively hired non-union laborers for his set work.

I say good on ya for refusing to hire union workers, Michael, good on ya.

..but there is this teeny-tiny problem of you not thinking anyone else has the right to make that choice isn't there?

I would LOVE to see a right wing documentary filmmaker follower Mr. Moore around in a real-life astire of Roger and me.

Camping out on his driveway and bombarding him with questions and accusations about his greedy refusal to support labor unions.

I would LOVE to see a right wing documentary filmmaker follower Mr. Moore around in a real-life astire of Roger and me.

Camping out on his driveway and bombarding him with questions and accusations about his greedy refusal to support labor unions.

Some years back Larry Elder was working on such a film, to be called "Michael and Me." I think it was produced and then went to DVD, but I'm not sure of that. Just google Mr. Elder.

This wouldn't work, he's never at his house. When he's not filming, he's at McDonalds.

It's a good thing he makes money from these films, otherwise his health care costs would be a burden to our socialized medicine system. There's no way he could get hospital care in Cuba, because he would probably collapse the beds--they're not used to treating people who've over indulged on the fruits of food production.

Some years back Larry Elder was working on such a film, to be called "Michael and Me." I think it was produced and then went to DVD, but I'm not sure of that. Just google Mr. Elder.

There is also another movie called "Michael Moore Hates America" that is worth a look.