Objectivism Online Forum

Homosexuality

Rate this topic

Before we condemn homosexuality as being Nature, or of through Nurture, there are a few things I'd like to pre-discuss that also involve this topic.

Homosexuality, I begin to think, can only be prescribed to those that can fall in love with the same sex. The sexual latter, can just be fixed with those who do not care when they are aroused. Heterosexuality can only be prescribed to those that can fall in love with the opposite sex, regardless of sexual exploration.

----

I doubt nature because there are contradictions in lineage.

I am leaning towards nurture; I, must admit--I am beginning to find men attractive; but I have a girlfriend, and we share the same humor--a quality I regard of highest value.

What are your thoughts on nature vs nurture?

Edited by Egosum—

Many thoughts have been expressed on the forum already in its largest existing thread, Homosexuality vs. Heterosexuality. Furthermore, there are countless other discussions and threads all about sexuality, all over the forum. You can get creative with the search feature in the upper right-hand corner to find them. Careful, your head may begin to spin! Beware of rationalism! Beware of the time vortex!

Many thoughts have been expressed on the forum already in its largest existing thread, Homosexuality vs. Heterosexuality. Furthermore, there are countless other discussions and threads all about sexuality, all over the forum. You can get creative with the search feature in the upper right-hand corner to find them. Careful, your head may begin to spin! Beware of rationalism! Beware of the time vortex!

yes, I searched for homosexuality but came up with only 4 results before I started this topic; I then researched homosexual and found that my topic was already put up.