Objectivism Online Forum

Good Opportunity to earn while serving “The Cause”

Rate this topic

Reason Man

GOOD OPPORTUNITY TO EARN WHILE SERVING “THE CAUSE”

Hi All,

My book titled

THE ANGLO SAXON PROTESTANT REVOLUTION

(A REVIEW OF THE ANGLO SAXONS AGAINST 5000 YEARS’ HISTORY OF MANKIND)

RELEASE – 1

DESCRIPTION OF DEMOCRACY AS ‘THE PROBLEM OF CIVILIZATION’

Is in the process of being released to the public. By this I mean that presently it is only available in electronic version on Lulu.com. Efforts are on to convert it to Kindle, then hard-copies on Lulu and Create-space .. etc. Another publisher has also shown good interest, but his long review process will take another 4-5 weeks … etc. Then marketing efforts will start. I am confident that the book exactly targets the current problem ailing western countries – because this is repeating for the third time in human history and many like Plato, Founding Fathers of US etc have exactly described how the slide to fall will proceed. It’s surprising, but Plato has already described the behavior of the GoP and the Dems in 380 BC! (Abstract, contents, first 2 + 1 Middle + last ½ chapters etc is available for review.) But it is difficult for a first time writer to market it from India – and costs get multiplied by the currency ratio. And without marketing there is no chance in the huge literary pool of western markets.

So here is an opportunity for anybody interested, anybody with knowledge, means etc (e.g. it can even be marketed in places like Tea-Parties or Oist / Libertarian and other forums .. etc). You can propose / discuss your terms for marketing this book after reviewing the sample writing. More importantly, as said above, it will also serve “the cause” – the book is dedicated to: 1. Ayn Rand; 2. The ASP Revolution originating in England, climaxing in US. (You may even forward the opportunity to acquaintances in related professions or other-wise interested.)

Here are the links:

E-Book, THE ANGLO SAXON PROTESTANT REVOLUTION (ID #8305984): http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/the-ang...olution/8305984

Abstract, contents and three chapters:

http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/ebc895b459_0.31MB

One more chapter is available in:

http://forum.ObjectivismOnline.com/index.php?showtopic=18476

In case of any problems with the above links, you can get the same via email: [email protected] [email protected]

You will have to go along with me – i.e. adopt other versions as they are offered in the coming days. But it will be finished in very few days.

Thanks