Objectivism Online Forum

Objectivist Business Names

Rate this topic

I just thought this would be an interesting thread and a way to do some creative thinking.

Are you aware of any Objectivist businesses, what are their names? Can you think up of any on your own? (i.e. Galt's Bakery)<-yes that is a bad one. Business names that basically emphasize various ideas of Objectivism.

Edited by CapitalistSwine

I just thought this would be an interesting thread and a way to do some creative thinking.

Are you aware of any Objectivist businesses, what are their names? Can you think up of any on your own? (i.e. Galt's Bakery)<-yes that is a bad one. Business names that basically emphasize various ideas of Objectivism.

Reality Realty?

What do you mean by "Objectivist businesses"? Here are five off the top of my head that are either run by Objectivists or on the basis of Objectivist ideas:

• BB&T
  • Hutchinson Technology
  • Crafted Fun
  • Nurturing Wisdom Tutoring
  • Van Damme Academy

I don't see anything particularly unique about the names.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Objectivist business name = your last name + what you are selling

What if your name is unpronounceable? What if you're starting a burger joint, and your last name is McDonald?

An egoist in business considers all factors relevant to long-range success, and executes accordingly. Too many people are egotists when it comes to branding; they want to insert themselves into everything, even when to do so doesn't make sense.