Objectivism Online Forum

Hola

Rate this topic

Hey guys-I have been posting here for a short bit of time, but never saw this forum. Thought it might be nice to introduce myself :rolleyes:.

My name is Jason. I am a college student in Austin, Texas. I have been reading Rand for over 10 years, and have poured through it. Mostly, though, my interest is in Classics and History-my majors. Classical philosophy, especially Aristotle, is really my specialty. In a strange way-the more and more I absorbed myself in Classical culture, the less interested I became in the modern-so save a few people, like Paterson, I am not well read on most modern philosophers.

But that's just philosophy-my mind is not totally consumed with ideas :). I work with animals and have a strong passion for the animal world. I have one dog, Cato (now you know where I got my name from) and two cats, Donovan and Adeline. Currently, I am in the process of creating an aquascape-my latest passion.

I have an absolutely huge musical love, enjoying everything from Dylan to Abba, The Kinks to the Cure, Hank Williams to Led Zepplin.

Hmm...don't know much else of what to say. So there you go-hi.