Objectivism Online Forum

Now is the time to support Schiff!

Rate this topic

CapitalistSwine

Sadly it looks as though Peter has lost to WWE wrestling manager Linda McMahon. I guess Connecticut is not ready for a representative who will treat them like adults and tell them the truth. I'll hope he will remain interested in politics but if he's not willing to spend any more of his effort and money I can't say I blame him.

Sadly it looks as though Peter has lost to WWE wrestling manager Linda McMahon.

As I predicted months ago. Much as some here liked Schiff's policy positions, there was never any evidence to support the belief he had a chance of winning. Reality trumps wishful thinking once again. The country would be in better shape if voters were willing to elect candidates like Schiff, but it is still earlier than you think.

As I predicted months ago. Much as some here liked Schiff's policy positions, there was never any evidence to support the belief he had a chance of winning. Reality trumps wishful thinking once again. The country would be in better shape if voters were willing to elect candidates like Schiff, but it is still earlier than you think.

Only about 100,000 people decide the Republican primary in Connecticut.

Connecticut wasn't ready for Schiff, and that's really too bad. It looks like the GOP is not ready to embrace a principled candidate who actually wants to promote individual rights, limited government, and free markets. The GOP still intends to ignore the Constitution. Schiff can now concentrate on running his business. Or maybe he can shrug and protect his assets while every one of his most dire predictions comes true.

• 2 months later...