Objectivism Online Forum

Caprica

Rate this topic

I feel like I may be opening a big can of worms here.. but I really like this show despite its many obvious flaws.

I know it isn't a model of Objectivist philosophy and the low budget sometimes shines through but nonetheless I find it oddly compelling.

Then again, many here have probably already noticed my dubious tastes in entertainment.

Anyone like it and want to discuss?

I love it. I'm already a fan of the reimagined Battlestar Galactica show it is based on and this feels like just more awesomeness for a fan. I wonder how people who didn't watch BSG are enjoying it though. It has a good cast and very interesting characters.

I love it. I'm already a fan of the reimagined Battlestar Galactica show it is based on and this feels like just more awesomeness for a fan. I wonder how people who didn't watch BSG are enjoying it though. It has a good cast and very interesting characters.

>>>>>>>>>>> BSG (Kinda) Spoiler <<<<<<<<<<

I love both. Many Objectivists were turned off by the seemingly patched together mystical ending of BSG and seemed to steer clear of Caprica because of it.