Objectivism Online Forum

Signet covers

Rate this topic

Ylva

Every time I see AR's books old Singet covers I wonder who's the author of them. While my admiration for Nick Gaetano art is wholehearted - these old covers not only indicate main idea like Nick's does, but they also give you the foretaste of the atmosphere of a story, which is really important for me as a reader.

I've been looking for illustrator's name at the Web for a long time, but without results and will be grateful if somebody has the edition and could find it out.

post-6368-078276200 1278817668_thumb.jpg

post-6368-034712800 1278817679_thumb.jpg

post-6368-060681100 1278817692_thumb.jpg

Robert Heindel illustrated the paperback covers of We the Living and Night of January 16th in the Signet editions from the 70's. (These covers bear his signature.)

Others are stylistically similar, so they might be the same artist.

The Atlas Shrugged image is not signed, but an article in ARI's Impact newsletter references Heindel as the artist.

Robert Heindel illustrated the paperback covers of We the Living and Night of January 16th in the Signet editions from the 70's. (These covers bear his signature.)

Others are stylistically similar, so they might be the same artist.

The Atlas Shrugged image is not signed, but an article in ARI's Impact newsletter references Heindel as the artist.

Thank you so much, Kevin! :thumbsup: