Objectivism Online Forum

I invented my own sport, anybody interested?

Rate this topic

Cherring109

Okay, I'll bite.... what's "round-field"?

You may get a little more interest if you give some explanation of your game.

Here is the field layout diagram i threw together in a jiffy with MS Paint. it's the attached document.

post-1-000418600 1286371449_thumb.gif

Edited by GreedyCapitalist

• 2 weeks later...

I am taking a risk with giving away the detail publicly because this is not copyrighted material.

Business is just one thing after another... but you clearly need to know what your rights actually are. In point of fact, the United States signed the Berne Convention in January 1989. Whatever you create is automatically your property until and unless you assign rights to someone else.

Then, there are patents. As a writer, I know copyrights. I know nothing about patents.

• 3 months later...

Business is just one thing after another... but you clearly need to know what your rights actually are. In point of fact, the United States signed the Berne Convention in January 1989. Whatever you create is automatically your property until and unless you assign rights to someone else.

Then, there are patents. As a writer, I know copyrights. I know nothing about patents.

Thank you. Your right.

• 2 months later...

Interesting game. It seems very similar to soccer. I like the idea of multiple teams though. I can't think of any other sport where multiple teams compete at the same time on the same field. If you're still working on this, you should invent your own type of ball. Think about it, all the great sports have their own ball. Basketball, golf ball, hockey puck, etc.