Objectivism Online Forum

Jon Stewart: "We Have Found Obama's Kryptonite"

Rate this topic

CapitalistSwine

Yesterday, President Obama held a town hall meeting and was blindsided by an "exhausted" woman. Tonight, Jon Stewart revisited the unexpected smackdown. Then, Stewart gave one of his own when he pointed out all of Obama's failed promises. Video inside.

http://tv.gawker.com/5644504/jon-stewart-we-have-found-obamas-kryptonite

Edited by CapitalistSwine

It would have been great if that lady asked Obama what he was going to say about credit cards. "Oh, I pumped hundreds of billions into the financial sector to maintain the flow of cheap credit." Then she could have responded, "Well, I guess that shows how irresponsible you are."

[i know, he probably would have talked about cutting down on high interest rates on credit cards, not about pumping billions into the financial sector.]

I think the lady seemed rather whiny. She voted for a man who she thought was going to magically fix the economy, when that's not even the proper function of a president in the first place. She voted for a man for all of the wrong reasons, and she's disappointed for all of the wrong reasons.

I'll thank her for serving, and for helping those who do. That's about it.

I can't say I agree that the Wall-Street remarks were obnoxious, however.

Edited by Black Wolf