Objectivism Online Forum

Deepak Chopra "Owned" On YT

Rate this topic

Prometheus98876

For those of you whom know anything about Deepak Chopra, then you will know that he tends to make himself seem stupid every time he opens his mouth. But this is a pretty amusing video that makes him seem even worse.

For those that do not know him - Look him up and you will find he is an MD that likes to use Quantum Mechanics etc to justify belief in all sorts of spiritual quackery.

Edited by Prometheus98876

Haha, thank you Ryan :D I was aware of those two videos, however I thought perhaps they were better known, however just perhaps I was mistaken. Perhaps this thread will turn into a storage house for instances of Chopra Quantum MD humiliating himself :P

Oh my god this man is horrifying! This reminds me of that film that came out many years ago called "What the bleep do we know" which proclaimed that you could be healthier if you made your drinking water listen to classical music! That would be hilarious except for how frightening it was for me that many people I knew actually loved the movie.

I agree with you Kelly, I hate that movie aswell.

A google search for "quantum physics" will immediatly link you to clips from "What the bleep do we know" which, for ****s sake, was created by some small cult started by a woman who claims to be "channeling" an ancient warrior god. :dough: I thought it was about physics, but it's just an expensive (and surprisingly well done) brainwashing film.

• 3 weeks later...

While I have a hearty disdain for Deepak Chopra, I don't really think the video clip is that funny.

It was a smart-ass, throw away question with a meaningless answer.

Anyone remember the game where you have people repeat the word silk, and then ask what cows drink? This reminds me of that.