Objectivism Online Forum

I made this for my son today

Rate this topic

Imogen

I'm probably way off base here, but is it a replica of the Horde guild mount in WoW (in necklace form)?

Looks cool even if it isn't. :D

LOL! I have to say this (and I mean it in the nicest possible way): Nerd!

Haha! It's okay. I still play Dungeons and Dragons, so I get the nerdiness.

Thanks for the positive responses. :)

I have since made a kraken, (unintentionally voodoo-like) doll, a woolen leopard seal, and a sisal horse. I also received a request for custom orders (5!), but that will have to wait until later, when I can happily divide my time moreso than now, with home-educating my children and caring for my 3-month-old baby.

It is a bit of a boost to know that my creations are potentially tradable, though. :D

Edited by Imogen

• 4 weeks later...

yes but you're probabbly also scaring the shit out of your child if you ask me lol

Lol, I don't think I could if I tried. These were all requests, although admittedly, the unintentionally voodoo-like doll might be a bit scary... But I put jeans and a sweater on him to perk him up a little. :P

My children are all enamoured of mythology. I had to disappoint them that I couldn't also make a hydra and a cerberus with the materials at my disposal. They have all sorts of cutesy stuffed toys that they turn into terrifying beasts, like a sweet beanie frog whose face they mash and tie up with elastics or string to make it into a cycloptic fire-venom-spewing monster. They spend hours rearranging the parts of their toys to make a whole nation of creepies while giggling and roaring intermittently together. Then I get the "show". They're like a group of cooperating Dr. Frankensteins. Pretty awesome. :D