Objectivism Online Forum

Let's Start a Project

Rate this topic

I've already set up the page on Wikibooks I don't know enough about Objectivism to write at length on it, but I know some of you will be interested. All we need to do is work on chapters, subsections, and most importantly content. It'll be similar to the Wikipedia page but it will go much more in depth and set to educate, rather than provide an overview.

Yeah, I know about the wiki, but the Wikibooks is different. It would be set-up in a text-book format so one could read from start to finish to learn everything they needed to know about Objectivism, almost like a class. The wiki could be useful for specific subjects, but not an online book like Wikibooks could be.

Yes, except it would be online accessible to anyone interested. We shouldn't plagiarize OPAR, but take its structure, reword it, and improve upon it by adding more information where appropriate. That's pretty much what the rest of the site is like. You can take a whole Intro to Sociology class without buying a book.