Objectivism Online Forum

My artwork

Rate this topic

draken12

Hi,

I have now started my own website with galleries containing some of my artwork. I have not drawn or painted professionally a long time, so there is not very much to look at yet , but my collection will grow with every month.

The website is in swedish, but Gallery in swedish is Galleri, so it won´t be too hard to find your way.

Enjoy :)

//Alexandra

My website

Hej, Hi

Thank you very much, I didn´t expect any replies so soon

I am almost completely self-taught and put down a lot of time to learn the ways of the masters such as Vermeer, Bouguereau, Sargent and also some contemporary artist. I will add more personal work, but I first have to learn how to draw and paint correctly so that I can create what I want. The girl in the portrait is my red headed friend, Susanna, and I consider that to be a very personal painting. I look at her everyday, standing on my shelf in my small atelier and her look is so honest and so innocent and happy that is fills me with joy, and it makes me even more joyful knowing that I have created it.

If I get in, I will be attending Florence Academy of Art here in Gothenburg next fall, so wish me luck :)

Edited by draken12

If I get in, I will be attending Florence Academy of Art here in Gothenburg next fall, so wish me luck :)

I didn't know such a place existed here in sweden. All the places i've found have been heavily influenced by post-modernist crap. I'm so happy to have found this, thank you so much for mentioning it! Some of the works displayed on their web page are absolutley amazing.

Best of luck getting in, I hope you make it! :)

• 4 weeks later...