Objectivism Online Forum

Exit Poll Question

Rate this topic

If the exit polls were so flawed that they were unable to even tell us who would win the election, how are they able to tell us the why?

Is all of the analysis stating Bush won because of a concern for "values" based on different exit polls? I have been look for an answer from the mainstream press but can't seem to find one.

If the exit polls were so flawed that they were unable to even tell us who would win the election, how are they able to tell us the why?

Is all of the analysis stating Bush won because of a concern for "values" based on different exit polls?  I have been look for an answer from the mainstream press but can't seem to find one.

This is an excellent question. I think the only basis for the claim for the importance of "values" in the election was the approval of anti-gay marriage amendments in 11 states. But, of course, this does not tell us anything about values on other issues.