Objectivism Online Forum

Albuquerque Objectivists?

Rate this topic

ScarlettCatherwood

I'm moving to Albuquerque, New Mexico next week to attend UNM and was wondering if there were any Objectivists in the area. It's pretty lonely out here in Western Oklahoma. I've never met another person who considers themselves an Objectivist, or who has even read any Ayn Rand (except maybe the lady at the little bookstore a few towns over who seemed really pleased when I bought The Fountainhead, and reminded me about the essay contest).

So. Any Ayn Rand fans out here?

I'm moving to Albuquerque, New Mexico next week ... So. Any Ayn Rand fans out here?

We lived there 2002-2003, and I will be out there in March to see about our noving back in May. I never looked for Objectivists, but I would be shocked to discover that there are none. I know of one: Paul Hibberd writes on Rebirth of Reason under the name "Sam Erica" (God Bles s Am erica) and he lived in Santa Fe. Must be others. We found New Mexico and Albquerque interesting, fun, and somewhat challenging on many levels.

Keep us all posted.