Objectivism Online Forum

Upper Class Twit Of The Year Award

Rate this topic

Vote for who you think should win the Upper Class Twit of the Year Award.  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for who you think should win the Upper Class Twit of the Year Award.

• Terresa Heinz
    • John Kerry
    • Ted Kennedy

Since we've all been through such a rough time lately, what with Objectivists disagreeing and all, I thought I'd lighten things up a bit.

Monty Python would have an easier time of choosing the Upper Class Twit of the Year; Brittain actually has an Upper Class to choose from. America has its upper class, in small initials, but without the titles. Most upper class Americans are fairly quiet about their status outside of charity events, and don't parade their twittiness (<cough>) before the great unwashed. When the Dems chose John Kerry as their presidential candidate, however, the twits opened their mouths and exposed themselves.

I have offered three names in my contest -- the three most obvious candidates. Feel free to add to the list, but you must give the reasons behind your nomination.

My personal vote goes to that would-be crazy ol' First Lady in the attic, Terresa Heinz. That's pronounced Terrrrrraaaaaaza, for you peasants out there. You'll note that I didn't say Terresa Heinz KERRY. That's because Ms. Heinz's legal name isn't Kerry. As she informed a young reporter (not the one she told to "shove it"), she was only using "Kerry" for political reasons.

There are many well known examples highlighting Ms. Heinz's twittiness, usually involving calling the peasants "idiot" and "scumbag" for the sin of not agreeing with her husband. My favorite anecdote, however, comes from a campaign appearance before a group of pig farmers in Iowa. While Kerry was speaking, Ms. Heinz kept pestering him to let her talk until an obviously embarrassed Kerry stepped aside and let her address the crowd. She then began to explain to these businessmen that they were raising their hogs all wrong. They ought to be raising their hogs...wait for it...ORGANICALLY!

It was a real Ma Chalmers moment.

• 1 year later...

I broke with the majority and voted for Ted Kennedy rather than Theraaazzza Heinz, or John Kerry for one simple reason, Teddy boy actually did absolutely nothing to gain his fortune other than be born. Though Kerry and his wife are total twits, they at least had the diligence to marry their money, though obviously not on par with the true businessmen whom actually MAKE money, it is a slight cut above those whom simply inherit their fortunes and act like stooges.

P.S. - That incident where Kennedy drove that woman off the bridge with him and then got his father Joe Kennedy (raving anti-semite I might add) to bail him out also contributed to my choice. The fact that this airhead has the audacity to invoke the American people on the senate floor is shameful. :fool:

This thread being over a year old, who would one pick for being Upper Class Twit of the Year for 2005?

PS: Not that it couldn't be Ted Kennedy again... :fool:

Edited by RationalCop