Objectivism Online Forum

Can Objectivists be religious?

Rate this topic

bluearmy

The fact that this thread is over 5 pages wrong when the initial question challenges the validity of the primary axiom is quite astounding; even... miraculous.

What other word would you use to describe something which thrives in an environment inimical to its well-being? It's like the tiny fauna who flock around the boiling waters of undersea geysers. :lol:

The fact that this thread is over 5 pages wrong when the initial question challenges the validity of the primary axiom is quite astounding; even... miraculous.

I couldn't agree more.

I have often seen in these forums a need for people to rationalize to support their non-objective views.

It is time for that to stop and truly attempt to learn Objectivism.

I couldn't agree more.

I have often seen in these forums a need for people to rationalize to support their non-objective views.

It is time for that to stop and truly attempt to learn Objectivism.

That could be considered the essence (with comradery) of the purpose of a forum like this! Eradicating rationalism, and other errors in thinking, for those in "need." :)

That could be considered the essence (with comradery) of the purpose of a forum like this! Eradicating rationalism, and other errors in thinking, for those in "need." :)

Granted, but not 6 pages of discussion to point out such rationalization - or a single concept.