Objectivism Online Forum

bumper sticker idea

Rate this topic

The Wrath

I've got an idea for a bumper sticker that I might try to trademark (and I trust no one in here to steal it from me). I'm sure you've all seen the "coexist" bumper stickers that are becoming more and more common, these days. See attachment, if you haven't. Well, I for one, think that religions don't need to "coexist." Rather, the whole human race needs to outgrow religion.

I'm trying to work in at least one symbol from each major religion. For the first O, I have a yinyang. For the U, I have the symbol for the zodiac sign Leo (upside-down). For the T, I have the obvious Christian cross. For the G, I have the Islamic crescent moon, with the star inside serving as the other line of a G. The second O is a Star of David. The W is the Arabic script for Allah (الله). All I lack is an R. Any ideas?

post-1234-0-90825200-1308773490_thumb.gi

Abandon and Discard are good ideas, but I think the B and D would be hard to do. I replaced the G (which had been an Islamic crescent) with a 90-degree rotated Hindu Om symbol. I am considering putting the following Bible verse on it:

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

-I Corinthians 13:11