Objectivism Online Forum

Hola!

Rate this topic

It's quite late here... but, anyway, I'm on vacations and I quite don't mind sleeping even later.

It is, thanks to these vacations, that I had the time to finish Atlas Shrugged and began to write an essay in spanish, or better said, a summary of Objectivism with some anecdotes, examples and opinions of the political and economical (critical) state of my country. Whoever speaks spanish, I'll be glad to share it once I finish it. Oh, and if you wonder the purpose of writing it, it is simple: for me to understand completely the ideas of Ayn Rand, plus sharing them to my friends and family.

Some doubts showed up, and that's why I found out this site; a little bit later I found myself writing this in hope of meeting critical and active people. I plan on sharing the knowledge I have, which is mostly related to the biomedical area of knowledge, some of my country's history, culture and political system, video games, music and whatever comes to my consciousness(provided I research before before speaking).

I've been, relatively, little time under the full mind-control of my actions, thus, being rational, purpose-focused and with a firm self-esteem. In other words, little time as an Objectivist. (Almost a year!)

Whether you speak english, español, or any other language - being man, woman, older or younger: I'll be glad to meet and discover what is your mind like.

My name is Heber, nice to meet you, fellow reader.

Welcome to the forums! It is always a wonderful thing to spread Rand's ideas beyond the English-speaking world :)

Living in Texas, I understand the importance especially of reaching out to the Spanish-speaking communities.