Objectivism Online Forum

Government tips on: How to identify terrorists

Rate this topic

aequalsa

A study funded by the department of homeland security provides some helpful hints on how to identify terrorists...

Extreme Right-Wing: groups that believe that one’s personal and/or national “way of life” is under

attack and is either already lost or that the threat is imminent (for some the threat is from a specific

ethnic, racial, or religious group), and believe in the need to be prepared for an attack either by

participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism. Groups may also be fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation), anti-global, suspicious of

centralized federal authority, reverent of individual liberty, and believe in conspiracy theories that

involve grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty.

From the study, bolding mine.

Guess it goes without saying that I'm on a list or two. In case I get disappeared I'd like you all to know that I have enjoyed my participation here at objectivismonline and encourage you to keep fighting the good fight while I'm in a gulag.

And suspect foreigners? Specifically "African" dissidents.

My days here are numbered, I see.

"Reverent of individual liberty". Someone please assure me it was a typo for

"irreverent" - for the sake of my remaining confidence in humanity.

Is guarding individual liberty jealously considered reverent?

Yeah...I think reverent is just the lower end of the standard. Henceforth I shall consider myself simply tolerant of individual liberty until such time as that tolerance is considered a terrorist stance.